Re: [amibroker] Re: Scanning for stocks not conditions...

I am interested in generating a single signal per ticker symbol which
can only be done by setting quotation n = 1. This pins the AFL fprmula
to the last Close unless you manipulate the range within code (not the
interface).

Try to build an Exploration which reports a single ticker symbol and
scans over an arbitrary interval within the price data where the price
interval does not include the current Close. You can't do it without
manipulating the range within AFL code.

-- John

Ken Close wrote:

John: I probably missed something in your various posts on this, but what
keeps you from setting the interval in the date range area, then running
your code. Too simple I am sure, so I probably missed something.

Ken

--

John T. Nelson
Trader | Dreams Of Empire