From: hmab1 [mailto:hmab@x...]
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 11:27 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] New member !

Hello all,

After a few months evaluating Metastock, Wealth-Lab, and Amibroker, I
finally purchased Amibroker last night.

My decision was based on a number of factors including AFL's
versatility & speed and Amibroker's superb developer (Tomasz). In
addition, this forum played a major role in my decision. With all
the educational discussions regarding trading/indicator theory and
help with AFL, it made my choice a "no-brainer".

So, please bear with me patiently in the near future as I delve
deeper into AFL. Especially if I ask questions which have already
been discussed in some remote thread. (I promise I will perform a
search first though :)

Regards,
HB