>From:
John
Nelson
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 8:38
PM
Subject: RE: [amibroker] For the wish
list...
There's also Hypersnap... but by making the dump
suitable for printing orpublishing on the Web I also mean modifying the
line thicknesses, candlewidths and colors.  This would have to be
done in the application, but isnot something I excpect Tomasz to do
anytime soon. It would be a niceaddition to built-in screen
capture.-- JohnOn Tue, 16 Jul 2002, Ken Close
wrote:> Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 11:58:43 -0400> From: Ken
Close <closeks@xxxx>> Reply-To:
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [amibroker] For the wish list...> > John:>
> Go to this site and download a trial version of PrintKey.  Later
pop for $20> and you will have a versatile and useful screen capture
utility that you> will use for years (as I have been).> >
<A
href="">http://www.geocities.com/~gigaman/>
> > KenYour
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.