Re: [amibroker] Re: Scanning for stocks not conditions...

Yup... it has to do with the way AMIBroker handles the range. The
quotations n = 1 is something of a hack. I imagine one could limit the
number of times a ticker symbol produces a result by setting a flag and
testing it in the filter. Too many other things to think abouot right now
to try this...

-- John