Re: [amibroker] Metastock plugin update

On Tuesday 16 July 2002 15:50, Rick Parsons wrote:
> Marek,
>
> What are you doing or what software do you have that updates Metastock EOD
> data intraday? Is this done automatically or do you just run the
> Downloader?

I've got two MS databases:
1. Intraday on-line via teletext with warsaw stock exchange quotations in
real-time. The quotation system server allows to convert data to ms
periodically and I do it every 1min. AB reads (now with an update)
automatically stored data. The result is that during the session I have quasi
real-time charts.

2. EOD and intraday from akcje.net (access costs 10pln/2.5usd a month) that
offers huge database with equities (europe, poland, us), indexes, currencies
and commodities.
I receive prn file every day via mailbox and use ms downloader (freeware) to
update data. I know it is a software to buy on akcje.net to do it
automatically.

i have tried do update ms data from amibroker by using a script but it does
not work, i think. BTW: Tomasz, this plug-in is read-only or we can somehow
update ms data directly in ab?

Regards,
--
Marek Chlopek