Re: [amibroker] Re: Volume Analysis Formula added

Hi pacific,

fine, that you like it. Dont forget to change the
filter to your choice. I have inserted unsure, but sure is also
predefined.

It is also worth to search for combinations, for
example a selloff with intraday reversal:
Today you find some :-)

Filter = V1><FONT
face="Courier New" color=#ff00ff size=1>3
AND V2><FONT face="Courier New" color=#ff00ff
size=1>1 AND C>
(H-L)/<FONT face="Courier New" color=#ff00ff
size=1>2 + L<FONT
size=1>;

Thomas Zmuck
<BLOCKQUOTE