Re: [amibroker] Study ID question for Tomasz, Group...

Hello Bill,

I have created a large formula for manually drawn
studies: Reentrys, Breakouts, and much more.
Check it out. I have not used it, since i use
automatic detection, but i think,  it includes that, what you are
searching for.
It is in the AFL Library
<A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com/library/detail.php?id=142