Re: Alert generated during retrieve of data!

Tomasz,

Is there anyway to disable that? Seems like I might want to see data
download without sending an email everytime the download occurred.
In other words send an email ONLY if there is an AlertIF defined
somewhere. But maybe I have the wrong perspective and am unclear
about how to use this.

Set me straight here!

Dennis

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxx> wrote:
> Dennis,
>
> You HAVE TO have an indicator in one of the panes that contains
AlertIF function.
> AlertIf is not limited to Automatic Analysis window but works in
all cases
> (commentary, interpretation, indicator, scan)
>
> Every update of quotes causes chart refresh and this is causing re-
calculation
> of indicator formulas and AlertIF has the occassion to generate its
alerts.

> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com