For the wish list...

This for the wish list...

I've discovered that I can produce a PRN file using Print Preview. This
is cool, but the preview doesn't seem to include the Guru trade arrows
(although it does display other chart annotations like trend lines).
Those Guru arrows are really important.

Also, the only options for saving these printouts to a file are PRN file
format which is not readable by Photoshop.

So I guess what I'm really asking for a is a general file export
function which let's me export GIF files (at a minimum) of each of my
windows.

-- John

--

John T. Nelson