Re: AB vs Wealth Lab

This topic was discuss a long time ago. As I recall another
difference which may or may not be important to you (but it is to me)
is AB's speed. Although I did not verify it myself, it was reported
that Wealth Lab was much slower for large back testing/optimization.

Try it out for yourself. Make up a simple trading system which can be
coded in both AB and WealthLab. Add Optimization for a large number
of variables and then let both run and measure the time difference.
>From time to time I do major optimizations on 7,000 tickers which can
take 8 to 10 hours on my 1.4GHz computer. That is a nice over night
run with AB. I wonder how long it would take with WealthLab?