Re: [amibroker] Re: Properties of lines and graphs

Yes, but that only modifies things like trend lines and gann fans, not
the indicators like Bollinger Bands. There is a chart setting under
Preferences called "fat line chart" that seems like it should do the
job, but doesn't seem to do anything. Maybe if I upgrade to 4.0.6 beta.

-- John

ddsmcl wrote:

on the tool bar theres 'select color' and to the right of that 'thick
line'.

Don

--- In amibroker@xxxx, John Nelson <trader@xxxx> wrote:

Urrrrrr.... head hurts!

Can anyone tell me how to thicken the signal lines on my charts so

that

I can make clear screensnaps? And maybe change the colors of text

and

backgrounds? I suspect in Layouts but am having difficulties with

this.

-- John

--

John T. Nelson