Re: [amibroker] LiveCharts Interface AmiQuote 1.48

face=Arial>TJ,

face=Arial>

face=Arial>

face=Arial>When you originally envisioned <span
> the LiveCharts interface,

face=Arial>What Data Source should I have used
to test it, MetaStock Plugin or ???

face=Arial>It was set to Local Database&#8230;

face=Arial>I have temporarily uncheck itas you
suggest and I realize it was an experiment.

face=Arial>When you tested it, how was AmiBroker
configured?

face=Arial>It must have worked for you on one of
your machines&#8230;

face=Arial>Any help is appreciated.

face=Arial>

face=Arial>Would it be worth looking at a
plug-in for www.Money.net <span
> as an inexpensive Nasdaq data solution?

face=Arial>

face=Arial>Mr Valley