Re: [amibroker] LiveCharts Interface AmiQuote 1.48

Hello,
This was an experiment. Unfortunatelly it
seems that LiveCharts user/password
does not work on charts-d.quote.com servers
used by AmiQuote.

Unmark "Use livecharts account" to switch back
to previous operation mode (like 1.47).
Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE