Re: Volume Weighted Moving Averages

Jack,

Thanks very much for the VWMA AFL you posted. The behavior is very
interesting compared to SMAs and BBands.

I have one question: in AB charts with the VWMA (set to 125 days),
the closing prices are lower than on the regular price charts. Any
ideas why this might be?

Graph0 = C;
Graph1 = Sum((V*C), 125) / Sum(V, 125);

Thanks again.
Bill

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "kutzerjack" <jack.kutzer@xxxx> wrote:
> I have just added a Volume Weighted Moving Average formula to the
AFL