Re: Dimitris, are you still short on MSFT???

Marek,
My expression "will be added" was not the proper one.
Let me explain: When you run the same formula for two or more
databases, you can not know the "~macdbull" ticker to which market is
related.
An "~macdbullWL1" OR "~macdbullWL2" will easily assign "~macdbullWL1"
to WatchList1 and "~macdbullWL2" to WatchList2 etc.
Sorry for any possible misunderstanding.
DT
--- In amibroker@xxxx, Marek Ch³opek <mchlopek@xxxx> wrote:
> Dnia ¶ro 10. lipiec 2002 10:05, dtsokakis napisa³:
> > Marek,
> > The first gif on WIG20 is descriptive enough.
> > As for the second MIDWIG gif, it looks a bit strange at the first
> > sight.
> > When you run for WIG20 the ~macdbull, ~macdbear scan, two new
tickers
> > are added to your symbol tree, the "~macdbull" and "~macdbear".
> > If you scan now the MIDWIG with THE SAME FORMULA, MIDWIG data
will be
> > added to WIG20.
>
> ??? I got it. I thought the symbol is reset before every scan.
>
> > To obtain a separate result you should change the names in the
basic
> > formula:
> > "~macdbullWIG20" and "~macdbearWIG20" for WIG20 scan and
> > "~macdbullMIDWIG" and "~macdbearMIDWIG" for MIDWIG scan.
> > The respective changes should be applied to ind. builder formulas.
> > Did you notice that ?
>
> Yeah
>
> > You may run composites for various groups and/or WatchLists. Since
> > the result goes to Group 253, you should use different ticker name
> > for each group, else the results may be accumulated.
> > MACDbull and MACDbear is a good start for the market behavior.
Since