RE: [amibroker] Daily and Weekly views

Hello Mike,

This is what I use but it's not as convienent as what you describe:

On a fresh Tab add the following indicator:

Plot( O,"Open",2 , 256);
Plot( H,"High",3 , 256);
Plot( L,"Low",4 , 256);
Plot( C,"Close",5 , 64);//candle graph

Plot( MA( C, 10 ),"MA 10 Period Yellow",7 , 1);
Plot( MA( C, 30 ),"MA 30 Period Blue",6 , 1);
Plot( MA( C, 40 ),"MA 40 Period Green",5 , 1);

GraphXSpace = 1;

When ever you want to view the chart in weekly mode just click the weekly
view button and switch to your new TAB. The drawback is that you cannot see
the values change as you click on the different bars but you can see the bar
values in the associated tooltip text.

Regards,
William