>From:
miked33

To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, July 07, 2002 10:11
PM
Subject: [amibroker] Daily and Weekly
Is there a way that you can set the default preferences for
the daily view to for instance 13,50,200 day MA and the weekly to 20,30,40
week MA and then quickly toggle from daily to weekly view?  Currently
I reset the preferences each time I toggle between daily and weekly
views.thanksYour use of Yahoo! Groups is
subject to the Yahoo! Termsof
Service.