Re: [amibroker] Enabling Delayed Intraday Data with QP2.dll

Quite a blizzard of questions... I can't address
them all, however wrt the interday day from QP2 - you do not need to "register"
the dll, however you will need to be a QP2 user - question #2 suggests you are
not a subscriber.  Mine does appear on the Tools/plugin list.

Hang in there - it's worth the effort.

Cordially,

Richard
<BLOCKQUOTE