From: Anthony Faragasso [mailto:ajf1111@x...]
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2002 10:35 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Conversion Metastock in AFL

Ken,

I agree with you, Being a newbie myself sometime ago, I can remember
posting questions to the board and Thanks to the Patience of Tomasz and
Dimitri and Others and my understanding of Metastock language, They
were able to shorten my learning curve of AFL. ( I am still learning ) .

I do not decide who should be helped and who should not, But as you said
, the basic stuff should be tried.
I have translated about 7 formulas for " Peter", which give good
examples of the AFL language, I would like to see some effort on his
part in the future in translating formulas.

To all Newbie's ***Please read the Help Manual*** most answers can be
found there.

Anthony