>From:
<A title=jarnold01@xxxx
href="">jea55129
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2002 6:40 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: creating
continuous contracts in futures
Careful, it might be for just TSJohn--- In
amibroker@xxxx..., "jea55129" <<A
href="">jarnold01@xxxx...> wrote:> This url has a
lot of data that will get you started.> > <A
href="">http://www.medianline.com/data.html>
> John> > --- In <A
href="">amibroker@xxxx..., "Avcinci" <<A
href="">avcinci@xxxx...> wrote:> >
Anthony,> > > > I was browsing today and ran across the
following site, > <A
href="">http://www.byte-research.com/. They
sell a system > backtester/optimizer called Trader's Powerkit. Foran
extra $49.95, > you can get their Contract Splicer, which allows you to
create > continuous futures contracts from plain CompuTrac or Metastock
files. > If you try their program, you get the Contract Splicer for
free. > > > > Al V.> >   -----
Original Message ----- > >   From: Anthony Faragasso
> >   To: amibroker@xxxx > >   Sent:
Sunday, June 30, 2002 5:08 PM> >   Subject: [amibroker]
creating continuous contracts in futures> > > > >
>   Hello,> > > >   Does anyone
have a way to create continuous futures contracts in> >
Amibroker ?> > > >   Thanks in advance>
>   Anthony> > > > > > >
>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

ADVERTISEMENT>

> >        > > >
>   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Termsof
> Service.Your
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.