New 52-Week Highs

I just downloaded and installed AmiBroker, and the first thing I tried
was to create an Exploration that would find stocks reaching a new
52-week high:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Filter = Close > HHV(High,260);

NumColumns = 1;
Column0 = Close;

I ran this, using my QP2 database, on a watchlist of 5 stocks that
QP2 found to have reached new 52-week highs on Friday.
However, AmiBroker returned 0 results.

After awhile I noticed that in the definition of the HHV function, the
number of periods includes the current day; I presume that's why
the filter returns 0 results.

Is there any way to create a filter that finds new 52-week highs?

Thanks,

Damien