>From:
Anthony Faragasso

To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 2:12
PM
Subject: [amibroker] Market Manipulation
?
Hello Group,Running the Price Persistency
exploration on the NDX100 group I cameacross this ticker that has been
going down for 23 days in a row.  TheTicker is **  SANM
**.   Any comments.** FROM THE PROFILE VIEW
*****Sanmina-SCI Corporation provides customized integrated
electronicmanufacturing services, including turnkey electronic assembly
andmanufacturing management services to original equipment
manufacturers.For the six months ended 3/30/02, sales rose 32% to $3.54
billion. Netloss totalled $84.5 million vs. an income of $178.2 million.
Resultsreflect progress in capabilities in fiber optic design, assembly
andtest, offset by an increase in restructuring charges.· Insider
and 5%+ Owners: 10%· Over the last 6 months:· 4 insider buys;110.0K
shares (0.2% of insider shares)· Institutional: 80% (89% of
float)(1,200 institutions)· Net Inst. Selling: 5.96M shares
(+1.45%)(prior quarter to latest quarter)Best
WishesAnthonyYour use of Yahoo! Groups is subject
to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.