>From:
Bruno Galliano

To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: <A title=tj@xxxx
href="">Tomasz Janeczko
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 9:20
PM
Subject: Pop up dates and price
incorrect.

TJ. As I mentioned yesterday there are a lot of small inconsistencies I am
finding, that make the Real Time software impossible to trust as a trading
tool for me. Is this something I am doing or is it a bug within the software?
Or as discussed yesterday can this be wrong data from Esignal. It seems to
show the wrong date and prices when the pointer is place over a bar or candle.
Note on the attached file the overall max price on LLTC showingis
approxiametley $30.00 but the pop up window is showing wrong date and price..
See the enclosed file. Any help appreciated. I am impressed with your
softwares features. I am looking forward to using it as my full time toolfor
trading, if I can get it all worked out. Hopefully it is something I am doing
wrong. It seems to happen about 50% of the time on the RT modelon
all time frames when moving back from the current
date. Bruno