Pop up dates and price incorrect.

------=_NextPart_001_006B_01C21D0B.CF3CCFB0

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><FONT face=Arial size=2>
<P>TJ. As I mentioned yesterday there are a lot of small inconsistencies I am
finding, that make the Real Time software impossible to trust as a trading tool
for me. Is this something I am doing or is it a bug within the software? Oras
discussed yesterday can this be wrong data from Esignal. It seems to show the
wrong date and prices when the pointer is place over a bar or candle. Note on
the attached file the overall&nbsp;max&nbsp;price on LLTC showing is
approxiametley $30.00 but the pop up window is showing wrong date and price..
See the enclosed file. Any help appreciated.&nbsp;I am impressed with your
softwares features. I am looking forward to using it as my full time tool for
trading, if I can get it all worked out. Hopefully it is something I am doing
wrong.&nbsp;It seems to&nbsp;happen about 50% of the time on the RT model on all
time frames when moving back from the current
date.&nbsp;Bruno</P></FONT></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_006B_01C21D0B.CF3CCFB0--

gif00377.gif