Re: Dimitris, are you still short on MSFT???

--- In amibroker@xxxx, Marek Chlopek <mchlopek@xxxx> wrote:
> On Wednesday 26 June 2002 22:25, dtsokakis wrote:
> > Exit at 11:00 52$ for a net 5%.
> > No new long.
> > Tomorrow is gonna be another day.
>
> Congratulations, wait for a correction in the downtrend (this is
obvious
Well, nothing is obvious, the market is so sensitive this period.
Reliability is not present, rumors and whispers from any direction
increase the volatility.
that
> MSFT because of the fundamental reasons is on the long run down)
and do it
> once again ;-)))
>
> what a pity I can not invest outside Poland (in fact the law allow
me to do
> so, but there are some restrictions that makes the possibility as a
> illusion). when (someday/soon) we will be in EU limitations will
disapire.

I do not know anything for Poland stockmarket, but, more or less a
basic composites analysis would be interesting.
Can you post a gif of ~macdbull, ~macdbear of this market to have a
taste ?

> We have here temperature: 25C quite a good weather, on summer you
could
> change the place you live to green Poland, i sould do the same on
winter
> going south with birds

Migrating birds are risky traders the last 20 years. They travel many
miles, because they SUPPOSE that they will reach to a proper
environment. But, when they arrive, they see that the lake is not
there anymore because of human activities. For humans a loosing trade
is to spent some money, for birds is a bet dead/alive. it is not the
same.
> have a not hot day ;-))
thank you, always enjoy your mails