Re: [amibroker] Re: Linux & AmiBroker

On Sunday 23 June 2002 11:23, nenapacwanfr wrote:
> Hello marek,
> 1/do you try to implement it in Cpp ?
> 2/ don't we use an inverse FFT ?

this is unfortunately still an idea in my mind ;-)
i have read all articles in TASC re FFT (the most important is Mr Dennis
Meyers' "The Endpoint Fast Fourier Transform System") and I have collected my
old study books from electronics faculty re numerical procedures. I couldn't
believe that that level of mathematics used to be for me piece of cake when I
was a student ;-))))

In fact it is not needed to inverse FFT as we look into endpoint only (it is
going to be implemented as a kind of indicator - not having information about
the data in the future (as in real life unfortunately for us traders) as FFT
use in ordinary implementation).

I think it is possible to have an AFL script with JavaScript procedures
embedded. Or maybe it will be Cpp (dll) but I would need then an extensive
support from AB group as I have no idea how to write dll and I almost forgot
how to write programs in cpp. I don't even have a Cpp compiler installed
(apart from linux of course). Do you know good and freeware cpp
compiler/debugger?

PS. Stephane and all - I have an old, good book with numerical receipts in
Pascal written by polish authors but in english. If you wish I can share it
with you/group if the copyright allows to do so.

Regards,
--
Marek Chlopek
Email:   mchlopek@xxxx