Re: Trends, random series

Among the others, at
http://welch.som.yale.edu/researchpapers//current/1006290371/paper.htm
we may read an analysis " that traders presently need at least 30
seconds to digest the information content of the preceding trade ",
as Liang Peng believes.
The duration of recent ^DJI turning points was ~ 15 min for
relatively medium volumes [April-May-June 2002] until their full
integration, as i wrote in some "live" mails.
Dimitris Tsokakis
See also
http://welch.som.yale.edu/researchpapers/current/byarea.html

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "dtsokakis" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx> wrote:
> --- In amibroker@xxxx, "dtsokakis" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx> wrote:
> > This discussion is one of the best in this list.
> > Let me add another point of view.
> > I work with many composite tickers and try to find out
some "rules"

http://welch.som.yale.edu/researchpapers/current/1008102798/paper.html