Re: TJ - Add genereric fields for import?

TJ and Steve:

I like the idea of having a few additional genetic fields available
to the importer. If possible it would be helpful if the importer
would import negative numbers for both Int and Floating data.

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Steve Dugas" <sjdugas@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi TJ,
>
> Nice addidions on the new beta! I like the new interpretations.
>
> I wonder, for some future upgrade, if it would be possible to add
something like "generic" fields to AB and to the importer? Something
like these:

> Generic Int Field 1
> Generic Int Field 5
> Generic Float Field 1
> Generic Float Field 5
> Generic String Field 1
> Generic String Field 5
>
> For my purposes, I thought this might be a good solution for
getting HGS data into AB (save to a text file and then import into
AB), but it occurs to me that it could also be used by people who
want extra levels of sectors/industries, etc. I imagine the people
on this list could probably come up with all kinds of uses I would
never think of. What do you think? Thanks very much!