TJ - Add genereric fields for import?

Hi TJ,

Nice addidions on the new beta!   I like the new
interpretations.

I wonder, for some future upgrade, if it would be possible to
add something like "generic" fields to AB and to the importer? Something like
these:

Generic Int Field 1
Generic Int Field 5
Generic Float Field 1
Generic Float Field 5
Generic String Field 1
Generic String Field 5

For my purposes, I thought this might be a good solution for
getting HGS data into AB (save to a text file and then import into AB), butit
occurs to me that it could also be used by people who want extra levels of
sectors/industries, etc. I imagine the people on this list could probably
come up with all kinds of uses I would never think of. What do you think? Thanks
very much!

Steve