RE: [amibroker] How to debug a Jscript in a custom indicator

You
can also pass temporary arrays, with intermediate values, back to AFL from
scripts, and display them in an Indicator or display values using many columns
in an Exploration. I prefer Indicators, you can display many digital
signals (flags you set here and there to signal that something important
happened) at the same time by giving them a little offset. Explorations are
great when you want to verify the actual numbers with a calculator.

<SPAN
class=980445401-02052002>
Have
fun,
<SPAN
class=980445401-02052002>Herman.
<BLOCKQUOTE

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Rick Parsons
[mailto:RickParsons@xxxx]Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002
9:54 AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE:
[amibroker] How to debug a Jscript in a custom indicator
<FONT color=#000080
size=2>Bruce:
<FONT color=#000080
size=2>
I amnot
familiar with JScript but use VBScript.  VBScript has a MSGBOX function
which you can use to display the values of fields.  I use this to check
to make sure values are correct as it goes thru the code then comment outthe
MSGBOX statements when done.
<FONT color=#000080
size=2>
Another
hint:  if you get error messages, comment out blocks of code then
test.  Then UNcomment one line at a time until you get the error.
This will help you find the exact place where the error
occurs.

<FONT color=#000080 face="Vladimir Script"
size=5>Rick

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Bruce H.
[mailto:bwh@xxxx]Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 10:44
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
How to debug a Jscript in a custom indicatorHi
all,Can someone please tell me how to debug an embedded Jscript
routine in acustom indicator that I've written.Bruce
H.Perth, AustraliaYour use of Yahoo!
Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
Terms of Service. Your
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.