Re: DARVAS

Jonf,

I have checked the darvas box( your JS code & my plugin)
they match the wealth lab code for differents stocks
except for the last box
because the plugin's box begin to be drawn before state=5
never mind the buy & sell are valid and I'll test it and change the
plugin if the darvas box is not a "tips" to sell a book.

stephane

> I programmed this some time ago and at the moment, I am not using
it !
> So you maybe right but your can double check this at:
> 1) http://www.gerryco.com/tech/darvas.html
> 2) http://www.wealth-lab.com/cgi-bin/WealthLab.DLL/editsystem?
id=2814

> The second link could be executed with the online wealth-lab
version so you can test with the same stock. About 2 months ago, I
checked my code with one stock and gave me the same result.

> The problem with this is that I don't have the original Darva's
book and about 2 or 3 different calculation procedure where given to
me.

> Best !
>
> Jon.

Service.