Re: [amibroker] DARVAS

Hi Stephane,

I programmed this some time ago and at the moment, I amnot
using it !
So you maybe right but your can double check this
at:
1) <A
href=""><FONT
face="Lucida Console">http://www.gerryco.com/tech/darvas.html
2) <A
href=""><FONT
face="Lucida Console"
size=3>http://www.wealth-lab.com/cgi-bin/WealthLab.DLL/editsystem?id=2814

The second link could be executed with the online wealth-lab
version so you can test with the same stock. About 2 months ago, I checked my
code with one stock and gave me the same result.

The problem with this is that I don't have the original
Darva's book and about 2 or 3 different calculation procedure where given to
me.

Best !

Jon.
<BLOCKQUOTE