Re: DataBull was: Re: [amibroker] Re: Emulating eSignal RT via QuoteTracker.

Hello,

Just one thing I want to add:
I didn't want to depreciate DataBull program
nor anyone who wrote about it,
but I just wanted to ensure that ACCURATE information is
provided
to the subscribers of this mailing list.

I feel responsible to keep this place a good source of
accurate
and useful information and I have to point out some
misinterpretations or inaccurrate
information. It is nothing personal.

Hope you understand.
Best regards,Tomasz