RE: [amibroker] Re: Are your Composites accurate???

I respectfully disagree. If you are not concerned about bar-by-bar accuracy
than you are correct. In that case the "1" method works fine. As long as you
know that this method will pick up holes of several days but that it will
not pick up single bar holes.

If you want to perform bar-by-bar analysis then it doesn't work. Please have
a look at the attached capture that shows how the "1" method fails and
misses a lot of holes.

When you are working with a low stock count than this can give serious
errors. The omission of holes shown in the attached capture would result in
several counting errors of about 20%.

Best regards,
Herman.