Re: Are your Composites accurate???

Herman,
when we scan a database, Amibroker "sees" the existing data only.
If for ADLAC the 15/4 exists and all the rest data are missing, scan
will not see an empty value for 16/4. It will just see nothing, like
a Sunday. So, if I understand well, the open==empty is useless.
Any composite ticker graph will stop at 15/4, when you select ADLAC.
We need a positive fact to count, this is why I thought to assign an
1, if the stock is present.
Correct me if I am wrong.
Dimitris Tsokakis