Re:"ba-buy"

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Steve Karnish" <kernish@xxxx> wrote:
> Dimitris,

> So, I don't know exactly what answers you want from me. But since
you are making so much money on this short position, why don't you
fly to Denver and listen to me on June 25th.

You are a bit aggressive, but I like it and it is OK.
No, I will not come to Denver on June 25.
But, on June 20 it is my birthday. If you are in Athens, you are
invited for some beers. Except if you prefer home made wine. I have
some 15 or 20 years old bottles and you will never forget the rare
bouquet and taste.
Dimtris Tsokakis