Re: [amibroker] Emulating eSignal RT via QuoteTracker.

<A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/QTtoAMI.exe

is the file location , it seem to be a bit
unreliable also you must make sure your click rate on adds is > .80 % orit
wont work ,

I believe that databull also will update the data
at pre set periods or you could manually update data via amiquote ,
I HAVE not tried either using a intra day quote
system only EOD  the qt to ami tool replaces the quote with a new quote for
the day

Q. will it built an daily 30min chart or just over
right the current days data ?

Regards David
<BLOCKQUOTE

<DIV