>From:
Mike Pham
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2002 5:23
PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Emulating
eSignal RT via QuoteTracker.
Bill,What file section are you refering to?
TIA.--- wavemechanic <<A
href="">wd78@xxxx> wrote:> I
have also considered this route.  A starting point> might be
QTtoQMI.exe in the files section.> > Bill>
----- Original Message ----- >   From: Mike Pham
>   To: amiBroker >   Sent: Saturday, April
27, 2002 12:08 PM>   Subject: [amibroker] Emulating eSignal
RT via> QuoteTracker.> > >   Hi,>
>   Has QuoteTracker users considered using>
QuoteTracker>   realtime data channels to append into AB
realtime>   databases?  I have the HTTP protocol specs.
to> access>   QuoteTracker realtime files.  I am
willing to work>   with anyone to make this posible.
TIA.> >
Groups is subject to> <A
href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Yahoo!?Yahoo! Health - your guide to health and wellness<A
href="">http://health.yahoo.com------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->Buy Stock for $4and
no minimums.FREE Money 2002.<A
href="">http://us.click.yahoo.com/k6cvND/n97DAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM---------------------------------------------------------------------~-> Your