Axis label for equity curve

I hope this question hasn't been asked before. If so, I apologize for
missing it. I have a question about plotting the equity curve. I'm
using as my starting equity $100,000. On the right hand y-axis
scaling, the numbers are truncated (they look like they start at
10,000 but in reality they start at 100,000). How do I get the entire
y-axis label for the scale to show up? Also, it would really be nice
to have a thousands separator (like a comma) shown in the labels and
everywhere else in AB where large numbers are shown digitally. TJ, is
there any plan to accommodate this wish? Thanks.

Al V.