Re: [amibroker] Error Message - AmiBroker 4.0

Tomasz:  Thanks for the reply.  What I am
trying to do is view the daily signals and the weekly signals in two
charts in one window.  This part works ok, it's when to view the signals
from an indicator in each chart that I have a problem.  Currently I have to
alternate between a daily & weekly chart and then "apply" the formula each
time, very time consuming.  It may not be possible.
Thanks.

Larry
<BLOCKQUOTE