Re: [amibroker] Error Message - AmiBroker 4.0

Larry,

Use Window->New to open another window - then you will be
able to see different periodicities at the same time.
As for the arrows - they are generated for the system being
tested for given periodicity - the arrows can be displayed
only on the chart using the same periodicity. Thisis so
because arrows have to be placed EXACTLY on bars on which
they occurred. Weekly chart does not have the
same bars as daily and the daily buy/sell signals can not be just placed on
weekly chart - because weekly chart does not have enough resolution ofdate
axis.

As for the error message - I will check it out - pleasenote
however that bug reports should be sent to <A
href="">bugs@xxxx
(this helps me maintaining messages)
Best regards,Tomasz
Janeczkoamibroker.com