Re:"ba-buy"

Steve,
To scatter any misunderstanding, I posted some documentation for my
estimates, at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/15438
In the middle of the trading week, there was no time for these notes
and explanations for this "I dont like it".
I hope we will have a creative dialogue and I apologise for my tone.
Eastern mediterranean attitude, nothing more.
Dimitris Tsokakis

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Dimitris Tsokakis" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx> wrote:
> Steve,
> Please read attached gif. It does not look so promissing.
> Any further advice ?
> Shall I wait ?
> Is it short, medium or long term buy ?
> Do you apply any kind of stop loss ?
> Or you wait for the next signal, whenever it comes.
> Your trading experience and responsibility is much appreciated.
> Thank you in advance for any reply.
> Dimitris Tsokakis
> PS. Did you read the
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/15320
> and
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/15143
> and
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/15127
> posted by 23/4 to this list ?
> Do you consider wise to buy with a basic support breakout "ante
portas"?
> Any idea for the new support/pivot point of ^NDX ?
> [The question is a bit difficult for me. This is the reason I wrote
at
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/15127
> "I really dont like it.". Evidence for this new support is a
painful headache ]
> Any documented hint appreciated.
>
> From: "Steve Karnish" <kernish@xxxx>
> Date: Wed Apr 24, 2002 4:27 pm
> Subject: "ba-buy"
> List,
> Seven days ago, my realm of four dozen stocks triggered an
unprecented fifteen "sell signals".
> This morning, many of these same stocks have triggered "buy
signals" for the opening bell.
> This time, thirteen stocks (haven't seen this many buy signals in a
year) are begging to be bought.
> These recent "correlations" are telling us something...I just
haven't figured out why, suddenly, I am
> getting these "lock step" correlations.
> Anyway, I'm buying: ADBE, AMAT, ATML, BEAS, CMVT, ERTS, KLAC,
MCHP, MDT, MXIM,