Re: optimize columns

CS -
This is my first attempt to give something back to the forum so
please be a little forgiving if its too basic, but two sources of
inaccuracies I have found is: If you are using scripts, the afl
array should always be zeroed before assigning it new values, and
second, the lag of indicator values before the indicator settles down
to its true values at the beginning of the data (first few bars).
With regard to order of appearance, I've never had that problem.

Best Regards and thanks for your previous help to me.
loul

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "CS" <csaxe@xxxx> wrote:
> In AB 4.0 and previous, the results from optimizations aren't in
the correct order or columns.
> In the picture below, the columns are out of order in which the
program encounters them and the wrong results are given. LBC never
has results over 5.