Re: [amibroker] HELP

Jeff,
At the present time, if you are using a chart that you created that
includes the price information in bar, candlestick, etc, AmiBroker will NOT
change that information when you click seperate bars. Only the last day's
information will be displayed. Tj indicated that the new charting engine
probably will address this as a modification.
The "standard" price chart that AmiBroker displays should still function as
you did in the past.
Hope this helps -
Frank