Re: AmiBroker 4.0 released -- eSignal? Thanks

Thanks a lot. This is very clear now. Awaitng the RT key
nand

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxx> wrote:
> Nand,
>
> The whole process looks as follows
> 1. Order eSignal subscription and receive user/password for eSignal
(make sure you are using
> http://www.amibroker.com/esignal.html link to recieve $75 off)
> 2. Download eSignal software from www.esignal.com and install it
and run it at least once.
> 3. Install AmiBroker 4.0 with "Real Time components" option checked
(if you haven't done already)
> 4. Run AmiBroker (if you don't have a fresh install you would need
to do File->Open database : eSignal )
> - this will open up a sample 30 symbol database with 1-minute
mode.
> 5. With standard license (from 3.9) you will be able to evaluate
AmiBroker RT but you won't be able to switch
> to tick, 5-second or 15-second charts (only 1-minute and higher
periodicities will be available)
described here: http://www.amibroker.com/order.html

http://www.amibroker.com/download.html