Re: [amibroker] Block of stocks

Mark,

thanks for your response.

I go a different way at this point when it comes to screening for stocks to
be implemented in my watchlists:

I screen the stock universe for certain fundamental criteria (EPS, GS and
RS). So I leave the ones out that donīt meet theses minimum requirements.

THEN I construct several watchlists of ma above scans. And itīs here where
it could happend that for instance MSFT could be in svereal lists at the
same time.

For instance if itīs a GS AND EPS leader.

I get my data form CSI and then import it into my watchlists.

But again, it MSFT were in several watchlists compiled in CSI, AmiBroker
only imports it into the first AB watchlists and then no more. I would have
to copy dozens of stocks back and forth between my several lists and this is
a pain!!!

I donīt yet use the technical screenin feature from AB, but this might be an
issue in the near future.

Have you an idea how I should go to prevent this tedious extra work????

Thanks a lot

Markus