Re: [amibroker] QP MMM

On Tue, 23 Apr 2002 13:09:03 +0200, you wrote:

>Peter,
>
>Maybe a reminiscence from the days when you were using Yahoo quotes?
>
>Best regards,
>Tomasz Janeczko

Hi TJ,

I haven't used Yahoo quotes on mine, only QP2, first the old way, now
the new way and I get the old name (Minnesota Mng & Mfg Co.) under AB
and the new name (3m Co) under QP2. What update steps are required to
get the new name under AB. Also what update steps are required for
new issues (PYPL) to be available in AB. It comes up in QP2.

Thanks,
JM