Re: [amibroker] Basic AddToComposite Question

Keith,

You have to create a watch list that includes those 30 symbols.
Then you need to write a formula that adds the prices:
AddToComposite( C/30, "~MyIndex", "C" );
AddToComposite( O/30, "~MyIndex", "O" );
AddToComposite( H/30, "~MyIndex", "H" );
AddToComposite( L/30, "~MyIndex", "L" );
AddToComposite( V/30, "~MyIndex", "V" );

then run this can over the watch list. And go to the Symbol tree
and select ~MyIndex symbol - this will be your index.

If you are creating custom composites you have to run scan each day
to update it.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com