Re: equity curve

David,

I find it is a very good question,
I suppose that Ami backtests for each stock separateley and doesn't
take care of the capital for the entire universe of stocks.

what you propose will be the first step of an evolution toward a
Monte Carlo Analysis

What Think Tomasz ??

stephane

> I think this has been asked before , but I will ask again how does
AB select trades V's available equity there maybe 20 buy condition
that are true but only enough $$ to take 8 of them ?

> David

50000 and my code has the positionsize = 5000
> the curve is still based on 50000 not the 5000 per trade ..
>
> David

4/17/2002

Service.