>From:
Ken Close
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2002 10:20
AM
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Re: Max number
of Watchlists
b: interesting idea..I will
consider.Ken-----Original Message-----From: b519b
[mailto:b519b@xxxx]Sent: Monday, April 22, 2002 10:22 AMTo: <A
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
[amibroker] Re: Max number of WatchlistsHere is a simple solution
that may work for some users. Make a copy of your database in a new
folder. Now you have 32 x 2 watchlists. The main drawback is not being
able to move stocks from a watchlist in the first folder to a watchlist in
the second one. Oh, you would also have to update both database
folders if you wanted current data for each, but for databases used for
bacttesting I find updating once every week or two is more than
satisfactory. bYour use of Yahoo! Groups
is subject to <A
href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Your
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.